Club Rules Reminder
During this time of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak I thought it a good idea to put an informative newsletter to let everyone know what our current, and long standing rules are regarding paddling, club storage, parking, and club equipment. If you see anyone that is not abiding by these rules don't hesitate to let me know.
- No paddling in groups only 2 people maximum, grab your ski and enter the water do not stop and chat to others.
- Keep a clear distance of 1.5mtr even when paddling.
- LOCK YOUR SKI UP. Mooloolaba Paddlers do not take responsibility for theft, or damage to your ski. "The ski is your responsibility".
- If it is not your ski and you don't have permission don't paddle it. "It is classed as theft" and you will ban from the club".
- Do not give the combination to the gate out "DO NOT GIVE OUT TO ANYONE"
- Do not lend your ski to others (non members) unless you accompany them at all times.
- When opening gate enter the code and when closing the gate enter the code.
- Club equipment including IRB, ski's, and trailers can not be used unless you have permission from committee.
- No parking in the compound at anytime unless you are dropping off or picking up skis.
It's simple if we do what's right we won't need to close the gate access and we can continue to enjoy paddling exercise.
Respect to all Members
If you want to spread rumors, talk about other members or our club in a negative way, or do not have anything nice to say. Then go to another club.
It will not be tolerated at Mooloolaba Paddlers and your membership will be withdrawn.
About the Author
You need to login in order to comment