Saturday Training and General Meeting Saturday 30 Apr(updated)
Just a reminder training as from Saturday 30 Apr is at 7am from shed, and meet on beach 7.30am. Also we have a General meeting this Saturday straight after paddling around 9.30am would be great to see everyone there. Should only take around 30 minutes.
Financial Report (by Interim Treasurer Jamie McFarlane)
Mooloolaba Paddlers Direction.
• The future of Mooloolaba Paddler INC club and its main function.
• Where we stand in future years with Marina Development.
Mooloolaba Paddlers Constitution (correct our procedures)
• 2 General Meetings per year (including AGM)
• Committee to meet once a month
• Membership Registrations
• Conduct of members
• Allocation of Storage
• Unclaimed craft un paid storage (what to do with craft, auction off at 6 months or find/lockup until debt has been paid)
• Storage extensions
Equipment and Maintenance
• Current Craft owed by MP
• Club Approved coaches
• Designated Sessions
• Club Insurance
• Continue with current setup
• Work force (volunteers)
• Water safety roster
• Local Club functions
• Beach to Beach Ocean Paddle
• Paddle Holidays
• PQ events
About the Author