FINAL REMINDER - Unpaid Storage and Membership
Attention all members that have not paid storage, (please ignore if you already have paid or have made arrangements to pay).
FINAL REMINDER - To those members who have unpaid Storage and Membership.
If you do not pay both your membership and storage for the 2023-24 season (1 May 2023 - 30 April 2024) your ski will be moved off-site and sold.
NOTE: If you no longer require storage or are going to sell your craft, please do the right thing and let us know via email or text so we can allocate to people on our waitlist.
If you would like to use the toilet and showers at the Marina you can purchase a dongle from the Marina office.
$50 Active Member.
$180 Craft Storage (1 May - 30 April) (You must be a member to hold storage)
$160 Outside Craft Storage (1 May - 30 April) (You must be a member to hold storage)
$10 Social Member (non-paddler)
- Members of Mooloolaba Paddlers Inc are not permitted to park vehicles in the Marina carpark (requested by Marina management).
- Only an active member can be allocated a storage spot.
- If payment is not received by 30th June 2023, you will lose your allocated storage spot. Your ski will be moved to the outside storage racks and sold if not removed from the club by that date.
- All craft stored in the shed must have your name on the right, back side of the ski for easy identification. If you sell your craft to another club member, please replace the name sticker.
- If you no longer require storage, please let us know via email, or text.
- Changes to allocated storage spots must be organised with a committee member.
- Storage fees are not transferable, and no partial refunds will be given.
- When paying for craft storage, please place your storage position (or positions) in the “Special Instructions” box during checkout, email or text your name and storage position.
Mooloolaba Paddlers recommends that you lock your craft when not in use.
Storage of craft at Mooloolaba Paddlers shed is at your own risk. This includes severe weather events, accidental damage, or any other damage caused whilst in storage.
Mooloolaba Paddlers takes no responsibility for craft, or any other items that maybe stolen.
About the Author